- How to handle new features for OSS projects (basically detecting client versions)? eg: mozilla may enforce using bundle2 at some point.
- Manifest Storage: change other things at same time as manifestv2/tree-hashes?
- How to handle differing manifest/changelog versions?
- Since manifestv2 changes, hashes, time for a changelogv2?
.hgignorewith narrow checkouts?
- Commit signing
- Obsolesence marker discovery
- Evolve UI discussion
- Handling evolve divergence
- Including “reflog” in core
- Remote bookmarks in core
- Automated package building for python 2.4
- rpms with embedded python
- OS X builds
- Stricter author field validation
- Conclusion: best left as a commit hook on the server